Why Whole Life Insurance?
As you age, your health may change and it may become challenging to get the insurance protection you and your family need. Cost is another factor as life insurance premiums are based on your age when the policy is issued. That’s why many experts recommend at least some amount of permanent whole life protection.
Permanent life insurance provides guaranteed protection for your lifetime. It is used to provide, not only a sum of money to the insured’s beneficiaries at death, but also an income stream to dependents, making it possible to maintain the quality of life they have come to enjoy. People also use permanent life insurance as a means of accumulating money through cash values for their own use in later life. This accumulation is referred to as a Living Benefit.
With UTUIA you have the ability to customize a plan to fit your budget.
- -Single Premium- One premium is paid for the full term
- -10 Pay Whole Life- Premiums are paid for 10 years
- -20 Pay Whole Life- Premiums are paid for 20 years
- -Life Paid up Age 65- Premiums are paid until age 65
- -Whole Life- Lifetime Pay- Premiums are paid for life
Whole Life Insurance provides:
- Coverage for your entire life
- Builds cash and loan value
- Eligible to earn dividends; however, dividends are not guaranteed
- Terminal Condition Accelerated Death Benefit Rider included at no additional cost
We also offer the following riders to further enhance your coverage:
- Waiver of Premium- Waives the basic premium plus any riders after 6 consecutive months of total and permanent disability
- Accidental Death Benefit- The ADB amount is paid to the beneficiary upon the accidental death of the primary insured. If death is caused by common carrier, an additional sum equal to the ADB amount will be paid.
- Children’s Term Insurance Rider- Death benefit is payable upon the death of the insured child named in this rider.
- Spouse Level Term Insurance Rider- (available on Lifetime pay only) Death benefit is payable upon the death of the insured spouse named in this rider.
If you are looking for permanent protection for you and your family, then whole life insurance may be your best option. Everyone’s needs are different so its important to talk to a Field Supervisor or Regional Insurance Representative who can evaluate your situation and make appropriate recommendations.